Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MIA

Sometimes I get distracted and don't post here for a while.

And when I see that I haven't posted here for a while, I wonder if I haven't done anything for a while.

It makes me wonder, how am I doing?

Could it be: The less I post here, the better I'm doing? Because it means I've been busy living real life.
Playing with my kids.
Hanging out with friends.
Picnics.
Zoo trips.
Dating Husband.
Cooking meals.

Or Could it be: The worse I'm doing? Because I'm neglecting my own healing.
I'm ignoring a problem hoping it will fix itself.
I'm not reading or writing.
I'm sleeping instead of healing.
I have nothing uplifting to say.


I'm not sure yet which it is. But I do know I've been decidedly MIA while I'm trying to catch up on real life.

And I'm hoping when I return to steadily writing (and reading) I won't find out about a big backslide I didn't notice while it was happening.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking similar things. I had decided to start a blog and had lots of ideas of things I wanted to say. Then I started it and a few days went by and I lost some of my enthusiasm. I'm not sure if it was because I was feeling better about things or if I was feeling worse. There says some of each involved, I guess.

    ReplyDelete