Sunday, January 26, 2014

Togetherness Spring 2014



Remember last time The Togetherness Project had a conference? How it was all amazing and changed people lives and stuff?


Well, we're taking that show on the road, and going to Phoenix in April! (And just in case you wondered I hate that it's Phoenix, because I cannot spell that word correctly on my first try. Ever.)






Early registration (by February 2nd) is only $85. So if you're planning to attend, register now and work out the details later.

I hope I see you there! (If you're planning to be there, e-mail me! Let's get to know each other beforehand.) And please share this info with the people you love. Groups, therapists, friends, family, strangers...
http://www.togethernessproject.org/

1 comment:

  1. I am so stinkin' excited to see you there! Phenix--uh--I mean Pheonix--whatever! Here we come! Wahooooo! ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete