Saturday, April 13, 2013

Addo Recovery: a new recovery tool

I haven't started this program yet - but I am going to before too long (I hope!) and wanted to share the information with you in case you are interested.

When I started looking for help online there was so very little available. I can't tell you how much I love seeing new programs like this popping up all over the place. And when it's specific to the wives? Clearly that has a special place in my heart.

I clearly have a lot of work to do, and anytime I can get help doing that I'm happy to take it.

So I'm inviting you too, if you'd like to have some information, sign up here.

Besides, the website scrolly downy thing is awesome. :) Check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you got word about it. I just had a meeting with them last week and was so excited about their vision for reaching more women by using the benefits of technology. I will be interested to see what y'all think. I think one of the things that is so great about what they are doing is that they aren't only trying to help you get information, but they are also willing to seek feedback about what YOU feel you need. So be sure to take advantage of that element of it. The more feedback they get, the better they can form a program that will be of most benefit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have known you were behind this! You are behind most good things getting "out there". :) thank you for your hard work.

      Delete
    2. I should have known you were behind this! You are behind most good things getting "out there". :) thank you for your hard work.

      Delete
  2. I am glad to know about this new program. I am so glad you posted their information. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! I'm glad to see it's useful!!! I hope I get to meet you there. :)

    ReplyDelete